Privacy and Security
- What is the Digital River Secure & Virus Free Protection?
- We take your shopping safety very seriously. You can shop with confidence knowing that we have taken steps to ensure you are protected when you order through any Digital River network member. So, you can rest assured when shopping with us because the Digital River Secure & Virus Free Protection provides you with shopping protection and peace of mind!
Here are the details:
- You pay nothing if any unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping with us.
Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges. If your bank holds you liable for any of this $50.00, Digital River will cover your entire liability, up to the full $50.00. Digital River will cover this liability only if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made through a Digital River network member while using the Digital River secure server. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with their reporting rules and procedures and provide Digital River with reasonable requested supporting documentation.
- 100% of software downloads available through Razer North America have been scanned for viruses.
In the unlikely event your software downloaded from a Digital River network member contains a virus, Digital River agrees to either replace the affected software or refund the purchase price plus any shipping costs associated with the affected software. Digital River's liability is limited to the replacement or refund of only the virus-infected software downloaded from a Digital River network member. Digital River will cover this liability only if the virus resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made through a Digital River network member while using the Digital River secure server. Digital River does not assume liability for any costs associated with repairing or replacing any computer components, hardware, additional software, computer files, or any other costs associated with repairing, replacing, or removing virus-infected files from your computer.
- All information that you provide while shopping is encrypted.
Because we accept sensitive information from shoppers (name, mailing address, credit card number, and so on) Digital River uses VeriSign® Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect personal shopper information. This logic encrypts data being sent and received using high-level encryption technology. This technology assigns undetectable codes to data transmissions that only our server and shoppers can validate. This ensures that no external party can view the data.
More questions? Back to Main Help Page